Just like finding a good summer camp for your kids, you have just found an environment where your dog will be happy, have fun, is safe and well-cared for while you are away.
(It's just too bad we don't take kids!)
Dog Camp offers:
• Comfortable home & safe fenced-in backyard
• In-our-home care (no kennels!)
• Affordable rates
• Responsible and trust-worthy caregivers
• Special discounts for multiple dogs
• Walks...whatever length your dog prefers
• Outdoor & indoor play
• Socialization with no more than one or two dogs
• Care for all ages from puppies to elderly dogs
• A healthy, well-rested dog when you come home
• Car rides, rigorous exercise & field trips...upon request
• Acommodation of special diets and needs
Work long days? Ask about Day Camp.
Contact Jack or Ann Mayer Eisen at or 314-993-1991 for more information, pricing, and references.